You’re probably no stranger to the typical org chart. In fact, you probably have one filed away somewhere in the office. (We know we’ve seen – and filed – our fair share.) If you haven’t looked at your org chart in a while, or if you’ve never thought of it as a tool you can use to increase workflow and boost morale, it’s time to re-evaluate its potential.
The way an organization is designed shapes the overall look and feel of a company, and defines the formal and informal ways in which work gets done, both internally and externally.
A Vitaliz organization review is uniquely customized to ensure the most appropriate structure, work processes, workflow, employee engagement, out-put, job descriptions, morale, and reward compensation are in place. This in-depth analysis deals with focus and attention to
effectiveness, as well as efficiency and results.
Participation and a collaborative effort from your employees are just a couple of the most
important ingredients to the success of the design, and we ensure the process is as necessary as
the conclusion of the review.
Are you ready to take your organizational effectiveness to the next level?
Areas of review
- Current organizational structure
- Recent organizational changes
- Organizational chart and reporting lines
- Individual and company goals
- Work processes and workload
- Job descriptions
- Performance management processes
- Reward compensation
- Relevant HR policies
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Increased output
- Organizational and staff development
- Redesigned efficient work processes
- Improved reporting lines
- Department synergies
- Enhanced internal communication
- Improved morale
- Updated job descriptions tailored to staff